New Program Offers Significant Discounts to Schools Training MTs, MLTs, and SBBs
NEWTOWN, Penn. (May 15, 2010)
Quotient Biodiagnostics has launched its Reagent Access Program for Educators. Quotient designed the program to aid those institutions that are training the MTs, MLTs, and SBBs of tomorrow who are under constant budgetary constraints. The program offers some inventory for donation when available, but offers discounts of 50% to 75% everyday on its entire list of products.
There are two components to this program:
- Reagents available for donation: Quotient sometimes has excess inventory of reagents that cannot be sold commercially for some non-product related issue such as packaging changes etc. Quotient makes that product available free of charge on a first come, first served basis.
- Reagents for sale at Education Pricing: Quotient is making its entire product line available at 50% to 75% discount from its normal list price, which is already significantly lower than the major competitors.
To participate in this program, schools simply have to certify that they will use the discounted products for the purposes of training and education only. Schools can order from the entire current portfolio of Quotient Biodiagnostics, simply by contacting our customer service line at 888.284.1901 to receive the necessary forms and pricing. As new products are approved for the US market, they will also be included in this program.
“We are very excited to inject 'new competitive blood' into the US blood banking community in general and the education segment in particular. We feel this community has been underserved by its suppliers for several years", said Michael Hannan, V.P., Marketing & Commercial Development. "This is all part of our goal to be a company focused on customer service, serving the blood banking community with innovative products and programs."
Quotient Biodiagnostics’ current portfolio now includes products used in ABO forward blood typing, namely Anti-A, Anti-B, Anti-AB; Rh typing reagents including four Anti-D products, Rh Control, Anti-E, and Anti-c; and rare anti-sera including Anti-k, Anti-M, Anti-N, Anti- Lea, Anti-Leb, and Anti-Lub – all monoclonal antibodies. Quotient also has three enhancement media products on the market including Bovine Serum Albumin, PEG and LISS Additive.
As well, Quotient has three specialty products in its current portfolio including:
- ALBAclone® Advanced Partial RhD Typing Kit, which identifies weak and partial RhD types with results comparable to molecular analysis at a fraction of the cost,
- Quant-Rho® FITC Anti-D product that quantifies Fetal Maternal Hemorrhage without the tribulations of KB staining, and
- ALBAcheck - BGS Competency Training Kit, which contains 20 blinded antibody samples that allow educators and managers to assess student and staff competency without having to spend time defining the challenge, creating or collecting samples, and blinding them for use.
Finally, Quotient has several applications pending before, or soon to be submitted to, the FDA to complete its full portfolio of manual reagents of nearly 75 products.
Since announcing its expansion into the U.S. transfusion market in 2009, Quotient Biodiagnostics has made significant progress in building its customer base and product use, supported by its more than 30 years of experience in Europe and other markets, quality manufacturing and commitment to service excellence.
Those interested in learning more about Quotient Biodiagnostics and its line of products are encouraged to visit www.quotientbd.com, or call the customer service line 888-284-1901, or e-mail email@example.com.
About Quotient Biodiagnostics:
Quotient Biodiagnostics, formed in 2009, is the diagnostics division of Quotient Bioscience Group (United Kingdom), and through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alba Bioscience, brings over 30 years of experience in the transfusion medicine market to the Group. Quotient will focus on providing innovative, high-quality and cost-effective solutions to the worldwide transfusion medicine market, helping to ensure safe and reliable blood transfusions. Quotient’s goal is to develop innovative new products and technologies to serve the worldwide transfusion medicine market, build a commercial operation (initially in North America) to market and sell the Group’s blood typing and screening products and continue as an important supplier of key raw materials and innovative new products to the Original Equipment Manufacturers market.